Monday, September 29, 2014

Time Management

Time Management is a big deal when it comes to being able to complete things in an ordered and timely fashion. After reviewing the two articles on time management and how to improve yourself in order to be better with time, I have found out that I am not the best and do not plan out my week as I probably should be doing in order to have the best plan of action. As school work keeps on piling up, thankfully I am using an app that I input the assignment that is due in the upcoming weeks so that I know when they are due and when to focus on certain assignments. I do not however have set up a time frame or block of time per week for different things. I have just been going without stopping or just when I feel like I should be doing that assignment, usually last minute. I seem to be able to me much more motivated when I am under pressure of the time crunch. This is one thing that I need to work on as well as to create a weekly plan every week of what I have coming up that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment