Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Review and reflect learning strategy

After reading the article about how to effectively study, I did learn quite a lot about what I need to improve on and what I already do but how to make that just a little bit better or improve on what I am already doing.

I am good at prioritizing what is most important over what is not. I am also good at being organized on when things are due and when they are not due as I use an App that is set up really nice. Lastly, I am good at reading material; whether I know it or not, it is always good to read everything.


Some things that I need to work on is that I get distracted easily, so that can be improved upon. I am also bad about the being consistent on when I should study. I also do not have a strict schedule on for when I have plans or things of that nature as I am more of a person that will keep it all in my head and rarely forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment